Sunday, March 6, 2011

SICK....

Yep, that's right...MOMMY has been sick, and I can't thank Daddy enough for stepping up to the plate. He has done everything around here for the past two days, and I don't know what I would have done without him! I haven't been this sick in a loooonng time, and I hope I don't re-visit it anytime soon!

If you know me, I'm not your typical one throw up and done. My body thinks it's better if I continue to puke for hours and hours and hours! This started Friday night around 9 and didn't end until Saturday around 6am. :( NO FUN at ALL!

I am actually feeling part human today, and hoping that NOBODY else in my house gets this! I would be pure evil if I wanted this to come down on anyone else!

I feel a BIG 'ol Lysol Session this week!! :)

No comments: