Kastyn is 5.5, and so excited to lose her first tooth! So many kiddos in her class have already lost teeth and have spaces all over in their mouth! It's kinda cute! Everyday she will come home and say, I lost a tooth, or a I have a loose tooth...neither of which are true! I don't feel like she will ever lose a tooth! We went to the dentist a week ago, for her 6month checkup and cleaning. They did x-rays, and the Dr did tell me that before she came back in 6 months, she would be losing a couple! She was super excited!
Fast forward to Monday! I was tickling K and making her laugh open-mouthed, and I noticed a new tooth. Ummm, how is this happening???? we haven't lost any!!! Well this little tooth is coming in behind...the row of baby teeth on the bottom! I noticed the spacing between her bottom teeth had been getting bigger, I suppose this is the reason why!!
I have made Kastyn eat an apple each night to help loosen the two bottom toofers! I hope it works and they start to loosen quickly, so we don't have to make a trip to the dentist and have teeth pulled!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment