And Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Boy!! I did a lot better with the day than I thought I would! NO TEARS!! I did a lot of crying on the 8th, but didn't show any on the 9th! I'm a big girl!
Braxtyn has a great day!! He took naps, played, ate a lot(guess now that he's one he requires more food), opened presents, and even had a birthday cake(made especially for him by his sister)!!
I Love Braxtyn more than anyone could ever imagine.
I love the way he likes to snuggle when he wakes up.
I love that he follows me around all day, and often wants me to pick him up.
I love that he is turning into his own little person.
I love that each day he finds new things and learns new tricks.
I love that if I tell him NO...he smiles and laughs at me.
I love that he is soo soo soo sweet.
I love his crazy messy hair, that I have no idea what to do with it.
I love that he loves his sister; even if he beats on her sometimes.
I love that he is like a little sponge and soaks it all up.
I love that he is so smart!
I love that he loves ME!
I love that I'm his MOMMY!
I could go on and on and on, about all my loves for this sweet boy!! We waited so long for him, and he is absolutely perfect for us in every single way! He fits right in!!
Here is a cute little preview picture of a One Year Picture. I tried, and he wasn't in the "mood" so we shall try again, and soon! And when we do, I promise to share many more pictures!!

No comments:
Post a Comment