We have had pretty easy going weekends lately, well this past weekend was anything but layed back and easy! It seems like everything HIT, and we were busy! Lots of firsts too! First time we had a babysitter here, first soccer game, first time Mommy got away to get a haircut since we've been here! Overall it was a great weekend, but beig as busy as we were, it went way too quickly!!
Friday Night, Nick and I got away for a few hours to watch the KU Men's Basketball team in the Sweet 16 at the Alamodome! They won! Yay! Go boys! This was also the first night that we have had a babysitter since we've been in SA. I was SO nervous! Not only was it the first time that we'd had a sitter here, it was the first time we'd ever left Braxtyn with a sitter...well other than Dabbers a couple times! I had a full list of details for the sitter and could only hope for the best. Well he was less than thrilled about the idea of me leaving, so after I said my good-byes, I snuck out. he cried a lot! Luckily Big Sister K was here, to help out...cuz the sitter coudln't really get a handle on him, or the amount of tears he was producing. Once he was in bed, the night was a little quieter for her!
Saturday was more of being busy! It was Tanner's Birthday Party in the morning, that Nick took Kastyn to, so that I could stay home with B, so he could get a good nap in, before we headed off to the first soccer game of the season! Kastyn is playing I-9 soccer this year, and is in a co-ed 6-8 year old league(yes, she's 5). She played amazing. She scored BOTH of the points for the Thunderbolts, and her team beat the other team 2-0!! Way to go K!! So proud of my girl!!
After a hot and sweaty afternoon at the soccerfields, Mommy got away for a bit, to get a much needed haircut! I had been putting it off for waaaay toooo looong, and finally broke down. I was very pleased with not only the salon, but the job the girl did. My hair is thankful too! It looks SO much better, and feels great!
Sunday was more busy! Again, we had the sitter come over(and B did a bit better this time), so Nick and I could go to the Alamodome once again to watch some KU ball! The Elite 8 this time. However, the boys didn't do quite as wonderfully as we had hoped! :( Oh well, they are still a rocking team, and we will always be JAYHAWK fans! No matter what! RoCk ChAlK bAbY!!!!
So that was our Krazy Busy Weekend. All well worth it though!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment