This is the paperwork that came home with Kastyn yesterday! I knew it was coming. The nurse called me a little after 10 in the morning and said, that Kastyn had a little accident on the playground. Another little kiddo ran into her, and she had a bruise on her face, so she was sitting in the nurse office with ice on her cheek. I wasn't too worried. She and Brax bump all the time, and nothing comes of it. However, when I picked her up from school...she was still red, and now a little purpleish/blue, and hand a lump. Guess the kid she ran into had a rally hard head! It was a smidge tender, but overall she was fine! My big question...Did you cry? She said she didn't. She had a tear that came out of her eye, but she didn't cry! :) Hopefully it will just make her tougher!
No comments:
Post a Comment