Monday, July 5, 2010

Miss K

Kastyn, Kastyn, Kastyn....where do I even start?? Somedays I feel like we are JUST TOO BUSY! Always chasing her around from either, school, gymnastics, swimming, tball, etc. So, I finally decided, it's summer, and summer is for FUN...so we cut out school! So I can now officially say...Kastyn is no longer a preschooler, and will soon be entering Kindergarten! WOW! As well as being done with school for the summer....swimming lessons are over too, so now we just get to have fun! With the occasional Gymnastics class or Tball game!

I love being able to spend the days with my girl....either doing a craft, or baking something together in the kitchen!! But I especially LOVE the days when she just doesn't want to do much but sit around and snuggle with me and watch her shows! Those days don't happen often, but when they do I welcome them!!

Here are a couple new pictures of my girl! We will have a busy next couple weeks getting ready for her 5th Birthday Party! I sure hope we can come up with something super fun to do!! I am also going to try my hardest to get her 5 year pics taken between now and then...if I can get a nice enough day that is!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: