July 2...was my 30th Birthday! Kastyn was SO excited to get up and come in and tell me Happy Birthday Mommy! I think she was more excited than I was!! She's so sweet! I got to hang out at home all day with my two favorite kiddos!! We relaxed, watched toons, and then Kastyn and I tye dyed shirts while B was napping! My Mom and Dad came around 4...to babysit, so Nick and I could go to dinner! We decided to go to BoneFish Grill out East, and use the gift-cards I won on KFDI! It was actually very yummy! :) I ate waaay too much! We did a little shopping on the way home...and all I could think about was getting home to relax a little bit, and maybe eat some ice cream! Nick and I just chatted on the way home, and decided we'd just relax when we got home and enjoy a night inside since we had a busy weekend of 4th festivities ahead!!
Well....that's not exactly what happened!! We pulled into the driveway, and as I was walking up to the garage...Nick opened the door, and my garage was FULLLL of people there to throw me a Surprise 30th Birthday Party! I was SHOCKED, and a little embarrassed! ;) Nick had been planning it for weeks...and successfully pulled it off!! I love him! There were balloons, and streamers, and a HUGE yummy cake with ice cream, and even some presents...just for ME! I was completely spoiled!! It was wonderful!
So much thought and effort went into the planning and sneaky-ness...and it was absolutely wonderful!! :) Thanks to everyone who helped pull off the shocker!! It was awesome!!
So here I am...on my 30th...this is actually a cell-phone pic I took before we went to dinner....to make sure my hair looked ok! Haha!! Yes...I am a DORK!

No comments:
Post a Comment