Wednesday, July 7, 2010

25 years ago...

My life was forever changed! Thanks to the birth of my sweet baby brother! I don't know that I would have always called him sweet, or said I loved him...but today, I can! He's the best brother anyone could ever ask for!

We've had a lot of ups and downs growing up, but that's what happens when you born 5 years apart! I think it was when I went off to college, that our relationship finally became a good one! I missed him so much when I was gone, and we became closer than ever! I honestly can say, he's my bestfriend now! I'd do anything in the world for him, and I know he'd do the same for me!

So today....July 7, 2010...I'd like to take the time to wish Montgomery, Monte, Tatas, Brother.....a Happy Happy Happy 25th Birthday!! I Love You!!

Photobucket

No comments: