Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Me and Baby B

My house is SO quiet right now! Nick and Kastyn went fishing/camping today, so it's just me and baby B...and well...he's snoozing! I will be shortly too, but I have had a nice time catching up on all the things online I like to look at and read!

Braxtyn and I had a fun filled evening! After he woke from his nap, we fed Jeb(the neighbor dog), went to Wally World to get all of Sister's supplies for Kindergarten(yes early, but I didn't want to have to drive ALL over town at the last minute locating stuff), swung by Chipotle so Mommy could get dinner, and then we came home and played! He was laughing at me, and blowing bubbles, and we were just having a heck of a time!

He finally decided it was time for bed, so we settled down and off he went to snooze land...so now it's just me, the dogs, the tv(watching what I want to watch), the computer, and a lot of quiet!! I think I'm going to call it a night too! :)

Me and my Boy
Photobucket

Crappy Quality Cell Phone Picture

No comments: