Once back into the room, Dr Koehler came in for the look-over. Braxtyn did great. He blew bubbles, laughed, drooled, and kept trying to roll over! He asked if we had concerns....I had a little list of questions that I took....but nothing of major concern. He's growing wonderfully, but the Dr did suggest we start with some Rice Cereal if we wanted to. I was really thinking that we'd wait until he was 6 months old, like we did with Kastyn...but he's a lot bigger than she was, and is already acting like he needs more to eat...currently he's on an every 2ish hour nursing schedule...but that could also be a growth spurt!
So....tonight, we introduced a little cereal at dinner time. I don't know if I'd say he loved it...but he didn't hate it either. He tried it, worked it around in his little mouth, laughed about it, and then let me know when he was done by spitting it all out! I will see how he does tonight and tomorrow with it, and then we'll go from there as far as continuing with more cereal on a daily basis, or if we will just wait now until he is 6 months old! We did snap some cute pictures of the first attempt with cereal though!






No comments:
Post a Comment