Tuesday, September 15, 2009

State Fair 2009

I knew again this year I really wanted to take Kastyn to the State Fair. She LOVED it so much last year...and I was hoping she would love it as much this year too! SHE DID!

Nick wasn't able to take off work this year to go, so K and I headed out on our own this year. My lovely Mommy and Brother actually met us in Hutch this year to surprise Kastyn. It was great to have them there to have fun with us!

We ate lots of great good, saw all we wanted to see, pet some animals, and Kastyn even got to ride some rides and get her face painted! It was a beautiful day...weather and all!!

Me and My girl...on the tractor tram to the fair...from the parking lot...kind of a bumpy ride...
Photobucket

First stop....Face Painting!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The BIG yellow slide...we rode this twice!
Photobucket

Lunch Break! Kastyn had pizza and french fries...and I had a little of everything... :)
Photobucket

Ride TIME!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Awesome Bungee Jumpy Thing...I really wanted to do this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeding some animals...
Photobucket

Me and Kastyn
Photobucket

1 comment:

LYNDEE said...

Fun,Fun,Fun, ours starts soon, i think i might try to take Cade? it might be risky but i want to soooo bad, hope hes tall enough, and maybe he'll let me get his face painted, doubtful...