YIKES!
After my post yesterday, my Dr's nurse called me to let me know they went ahead and "set" the C-Section Date!! What??? Wasn't I just there 5 hours ago and we had discussed waiting a few weeks to set the date??
For now....the little Monkey will arrive:
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
7:30am
check-in 5:30 am
I don't like this day....so I am going to request a different day. I want things to be as normal as possible for Kastyn...meaning I don't want to have to take her out of school or activities...so I am going to try to get this moved to Wed, March 10. I go for my Flu Shot next Wednesday, so I will ask then! So hopefully...this date will change! I will keep everyone in the loop!
2 comments:
ahhhh im so excitted March 10th is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Well then this baby might be born on your Birthday! I knew there was SOMEONE in March....I just couldn't remember who!!! If it is...maybe I'll name this one after you! :)
Post a Comment