Nick ended up running and training with a couple of our neighbors, and they all did great!! Nick's highschool friend Jeff also came to Wichita to run with him. JT, Kristy, Kastyn, Cason, Allison and I went downtown to cheer everyone on for the race, and what a beautiful day to run there were a couple sprinkles here and there but just enough to keep them cool for the 13.1 miles they ran!
Nick came in under the two hour mark, and actually quite a bit better than he had done 4 years ago at the run as well! He did wonderfully and I am so proud of him!
Chad, Nick, Eric

Kastyn and the Winner's Medal

Kastyn entertaining Cason

All the Neighbors...Chad, Nick, Wendy, Christy, Eric
1 comment:
OMG, I didn't even RECOGNIZE my skinny little brother! Geesh. Congrats on your pregnancy, Kenzie! Cason needs a buddy his age!
Post a Comment