Thursday, September 10, 2009

13 Week New Baby Appt...

I went this morning for my second OB appt. It was...boring. But boring is good!

I am actually like 13 weeks and a couple days....but we'll just call it my 13 week appt. I go again around 17ish weeks for my next appointment.

Today I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat...it was 158. They weighed me..I've gained 2 pounds. And...that's about it.

We also discussed when we would be doing the c-section this time around. I am due March 16, which is a Tuesday, and he said the hospital typically likes to deliver around 39 weeks....having me deliver March 9. We haven't actually "set" the date yet...but now I have an idea of when this little monkey will arrive!

At my next appointment we'll probably do a lot of the same...but...we will also be scheduling for the BIG Sonogram...and get to find out is we're having another beautiful baby girl....or a baby boy! Yay!!

No comments: