Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Work or To NOT work....

I'm so in limbo right now. I'd love to get a job, just something, so I have a little "me" time, and can get out and meet some people, and help with the financial responsibilities around the house...but with that being said...I can't even consider leaving little man with anyone. :( Being in a new place probably makes this choice harder. I don't know a single person, therefore it's hard to get a good recommendation from someone on a GREAT person to leave my babies with! Plus, it would probably be a wash...I'd be making enough to cover the costs of childcare...so would it even be worth it???

I haven't taken the time yet to get my Cosmetology License switched over...it takes like 12 weeks, and I'm just not in the mood to deal with all the paper work right now. I have done a little hair here and there though, so that's nice. Maybe I will just print up some fliers, and cute little business cards, and try to get some more hair traffic through the house! :)

I guess we shall see!! :)

1 comment:

DJ said...

Stay home and enjoy it for as long as you can. I learned that lesson the hard way.