That is a very common saying in our vehicle when we get ready to go anywhere now-a-days. What are we keeping our eyes peeled for??? WILD BOAR! Yep, that's right...PIGGIES!
I first saw one a week or so after we had been here, I was driving home, and just swore I saw a little spotted pig in the ditch, so I mentioed it to Nick, and he thought I was completely crazy! Well the following week, the kids and I were going to get dinner, and I almost HIT a huge black one about a mile from our house!! NO, I'm not crazy...they DO exist!!
Since these two sightings, we have seen them a handful of other times as well. There is a lot of open space around where we live, so it's quite common to see them. I've tried a few times to snap a picture with my cell phone, but I'm never quick enough! I hope I never come face to face with one of these guys, they look like they could do some damage...

No comments:
Post a Comment