Nate Berkus that is. I have a date with him EVERY Monday-Friday at 9am!! I absolutely LOVE his show!! I just wish I could add some of his inspiration into our home!

So we've been in our house a little over two months now....and I still feel like I need to unpack. However, I'm unpacked. All my things are put away. My "problem" is...our house here in SA is so much different than any other house we have ever lived in...and so much bigger, so I am lacking in the decor department...and I don't even know where to start! My walls are empty, I have no window treatments, I need somthing cute for the dining room table....I need cute "stuff" to fill all the gaps, but...I don't even know where to go to get it, or what to do!!! Hopefully the inspiration BUG will bite me...and soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment