Since taking down all of our Christmas decor, we've been super busy painting! Last week we completely painted the baby's room and the kitchen! This weekend we tackled the living room! Since we've lived here for 4.5 years, it was time to freshen the walls a bit. We didn't change the colors...we just gave them a new coat of paint! At one point, Nick asked what else I wanted to paint, and my question to him was...."if I keep taping the walls off...will you keep painting??" His answer unfortunately was No. :)
He was very brave and took on the walls around the stairs this weekend!! Yikes!!


And you thought he was great for simply getting a ladder and painting the stairs...no the real
reason I love him is this:

There was this teeny tiny spot that couldn't be reached from the landing or from the ladder, so he hoisted(yes hoisted) me up onto his shoulders....baby and all so together we could reach the little spot that needed touched up! Walls are done, and they look wonderful!! :)
1 comment:
Good Lord, K!
Post a Comment