Friday, January 15, 2010

New Kid Appointment...

I had another appointment for the new kid yesterday! Everything is looking good and right on track! I am still gaining weight(ack) and everything with the baby looks good too!

I go again in two weeks for a regular appt, and then in three for a sono to see how big this boy is getting. Currently he's kinda head down and to the side. His butt is to the left of my bellybutton, and his feet and legs are stretched out right under the ribs on my right side!

He's a mover and a shaker! Last night he was calm for two hours when I was laying watching TV, and then I get ready for bed and lay down, and he is moving and shaking all around! I don't know what his deal was! He prefers is I lay on my left-side...so maybe that was part of the reason! But he was ALLL over the place!!

I have the rest of my appointments from here until the end scheduled! It's getting SO close now, and really, it's gone very quickly!! I'm so excited to meet this little guy! Now...if we could just come up with a name! :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well! I can't imagine how gorgeous your little boy will be...soon to find out! Time is flying!

Good luck with the name choice - not an easy feat!

Christie said...

I give you lots of good names! I keep telling you that Igor is a good name.