Since Nick and I both won tickets to the Brad Paisley concert at the new Intrust Arena downtown, we decided to take Kastyn and Monte with us! It was a great concert and our seats were nice too! Kastyn had a great time!! She loved hearing all the "singers" and eating her cotton candy and drinking her sprite! Spoiled!! Justin Moore opened the show...wonderfully! I could have listened to him much longer! Miranda Lambert followed him...and I could have done without her, however she did have very pretty silver sparkly boots!! And to finish up the evening, Brad Paisley put on an amazing show!!
It was a LOOONG concert(7:30-12ish) with all the stage changes and such, but fun. She ended up on my lap about halfway thru, but that way a-ok with me...I don't know how much baby brother enjoyed it, since he kept kicking her in the back...but it was cute to see her reaction when he'd kick her. She'd sit up...look at me, and then softly elbow my belly! :) I personally just think "bubba" was excited to hear all the great music...so he was dancing!!
Some pictures(from my phone) of our evening!


Daddy really needs to learn how to hold his hand STILL so we don't have blurry pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment