Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She loves to Compete!

With everything she does! Is this good? or bad? I think it's a little of both! It's good that she has the drive to want to do good in everything she does...but there is going to be that one day when she isn't the best...and then I think it's going to break her heart!

She competes from first thing in the morning...to see who can eat their breakfast the quickest.....right up until she goes to bed, when she runs to her room to see who an be the first to get all snuggled in bed! There are often times when we "let" her win...just to make sure we don't have an issue on our hands, but I think her day is coming.

As of last week, her gymnastics teacher bumped her up to a more advanced class with 5-7 year olds. Last week was definitely a challenge for her. She is really going to have to start paying attention more in class and try her hardest, as well as practice her skills(new and old) at home! I was trying to get her to practice Monday evening...and she didn't want to. I really think she just didn't want to listen to me! Daddy came down, and she listened to him, however, neither of them were doing the "right" thing, so as I was trying to correct her...she was getting bent out of shape and just didn't want to do it anymore! She really doesn't like to be told what to do! :)

I can see we are probably going to have lots more challenges in life...especially in about...oh...10/11 more weeks when her baby brother arrives! :)

For now...here in a cute little picture of my girl...playing with ALLL of her "friends"!!

Photobucket

No comments: