Thursday, December 3, 2009

25 week appointment....

I traveled across town today for my 25 week appointment! Yet another boring appt. But that is fine! I am still gaining weight, my blood pressure was perfect, and the baby's heartbeat was 148. Dr didn't know for sure if baby was up or down...but he is still kinda diagonal across my body. I am thinking head up feet down...since I am constantly getting jabbs in the bladder! I go again the 31st for another 4 week appt, and at that point I also get to do the glucose testing. I passed with flying colors with Kastyn, so he said I probably have nothing to worry about this time around either! We shall see!!

Here is an updated picture of our growing little man!!

or

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You look gorgeous! Glad to hear all is going well with both you and baby boy! :)

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.