Thursday, December 17, 2009

Radio Winners!

Nick and I couldn't win a darn thing the whole time we were in Vegas, and we barely win on the occasional scratch ticket....but give us a radio contest, and we might just win that!

This morning brings the latest winning for ME! I won on B98fm this morning! I had the answer to the impossible trivia question(with a little help from my computer)! But hey, I won....and to top it off...it's a $50 gift certificate to Healing Waters DaySpa! I can SOOO use that right now!

My other winnings this year have included a $50 gift certificate to In the Bag Dry Cleaning and who can forget being the first Mooo-lah winner of the season and winning $1000 in October!

Nick has won quite a bit more than I have...a CD, he also won Moo-lah but only $100, golf gift certificate, and the biggie....Taylor Swift Tickets!

I guess we'll save our money in Vegas and listen to the radio stations here in Wichita!! I love B98fm...and he is more of a KFDI listener!! :) Both great stations!!

Edited to add: Not 30 minutes after I finished this post...Nick won again...Brad Paisley concert tickets in January! WHOOHOOO! I tried too....but I was caller 8...he was lucky #10! :)

No comments: