Thanks DAD!!!
The last time I was at my parent's house...I found these neat-o little racks while they were moving, and I just couldn't keep my hands off of them! Well come to find out...they were a little kitchen accessory that my Dad had purchased somewhere and were supposed to be used for making jerky. Well I loved them, and knew they'd work wonders for cooling cookies! So I begged and Dad gave me two! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They work so much better than the regular old cookie cooling racks! Thanks Dad! And...if you were closer, I promise, I'd share my yummy cookies from today with you!!
PS...Mom...please make sure Dad sees this! Thanks!! :)
2 comments:
I'm close, where are my cookies? Yummy!
Lol, uhhh i LOVE,LOVE.LOVE beef jerky, and my use to make it all the time during deer season, so when i pulled up yr post i knew exactly what they were....thinkin why does she have cookies on a jerk drying rack.... but what a great idea wish i had some im so asking my mom if she has any layin around.
Post a Comment