Friday night Mom was a sponser for the Middle School dance/party, so we went to that for a while. Kastyn was SOOOO excited to go to the Dance Party...as she kept calling it. At first she was a bit shy...but once she got out there...she didn't want to stop dancing!!! Thanks so much to Kelli for helping her get out on the dance floor and shake her booty!!


The park was a great hit with Kastyn each day...luckily for this Mommy...it's close to Dabber and Gramps house...so we could walk when she wanted to go down there. Monte was also around this weekend, so Kastyn was able to hang out with him for awhile, and he even took her to play basketball!!



Besides being outside so much...we ran to the store a couple times, saw a train, and got to pet some horses. I was hoping K would ride...but she wasn't in the mood...so I didn't push it!



A great time was had by all...and I even lucked out and had a nice quiet ride home!
1 comment:
look that sweet face sound asleep.... love those pictures
Post a Comment