Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Friends!

When I was pregnant with Kastyn, one of my good friends introduced me to the world of Message Boards on the internet. It was great to connect with women who were going thru exactly the same thing that I was, and at the same time. Since our babies were born, we have still kept in contact, and I often times refer to this group as my friends. Nick has often thought it's weird that we are such a "close group" when we don't even know each other in real life! Well from this board, I've made a great friend...one of my closest in fact! And we have been lucky enough to meet up a few times...in real life! It is great and I love having her family as a part of my life!

I joined another great group of ladies online on a different message board...and Kastyn and I were able to meet them at the park here in town last week when they were passing thru! It was great to put a real face with a name! The kiddos had a great time playing at the park, while I was able to sit and chat with the Mommy for a while before they had to head out on their journey!

Here are a couple pictures of our meet up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Am I your "closet" msg board friend??? Well even if I am not--I love you too!