Since we've been here, I have been told over and over, that we(Nick and I) MUST have more babies! Really?!?!? The reasoning behind this is, we make beautiful babies, and since we do, we MUST have more! It warms my heart so much to hear other people tell me that my babies are beautiful! I am their Mama, so of course I think they are, but to hear others tell me that they are is wonderful!
I would LOOOVE to have more. Well at least ONE more, but I'm not completely sure that Nick is on board with the having another baby train! We shall see. Only time will tell! Getting Kastyn here was SO easy, and the second time around with Brax wasn't a walk in the park! So I don't know...I guess we will just see with time what happens!
I've heard over and over again, that two kiddos is like playing Man on Man basketball. Two Parents, Two Kids...fair game. You toss that Third Kid into the mix, and well there goes the game...KIDS win! :) lol
Kastyn mentions all the time that she wants another baby, so I know she would be okay with it...but right now, at this point, I'm not sure that Brax would be on board AT ALL! :)
So if it were up to everyone else around us, we would have a complete litter of babies! But it's not, so we will see! LOVE MY BABIES!!
And I love this picture of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment