Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Field Trip




Kastyn had her first Kinder Field Trip yesterday! I was lucky enough to get to go with the class, and even ride the bus! The teacher picked ME to be the "Lead-Chaperone". Fun Fun! It helped me, so that I didn't get lost driving there! I got to ride the LOUD, NOISY bus with 60 kinder-kids! yikes!!


We traveled to the Witte Museum. Overall for the most part, I think the kids had a great time. There was a lot for them to look at in the museum, and then there was an entire other building called the Treehouse, that was completely geared toward kiddos, and we spend a lot of time there, exploring and playing! Kastyn's class has 20 kids, and there were 10 parents that volunteered to help out...so each parent was actually only responsible for their child, and then their buddy. So I had Kastyn and Joshua. We also tagged along with Cooper and Annabelle, and Cooper's Mom!


The kids also got to have a picnic lunch before heading back to school! They were all wiped out and CRASHED on the busride home...it was much nicer and quieter, on the ride home! :)




No comments: