Tuesday, June 1, 2010

12 Weeks Old

Braxtyn is 12 weeks old today! Where oh where have these weeks gone? I am loving each and every second of it! He's getting soo big! I've had to clean out clothes three times now that don't fit! He's going to be just like his sister..tall and skinny! He is already in some 6-9month clothing for length! It's way too big around, but the length is almost perfect!! It seems like just yesterday I was finding out that I was finally pregnant!

I've been taking a "bear-picture" every 4 weeks...so I took his new one this morning! I also took a handful of other pictures, and am SO glad I had the camera out...because he started rolling. I tried to get it on video, or take a quick picture, but he's too fast! Hopefully I'll get one, or both soon!!

12 week bear picture
Photobucket
HEY!
Photobucket
The end of him rolling over....
Photobucket

No comments: