Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Time no Blog...

...and for those of you who keep up, I'm so sorry! It has actually been a month since I last blogged! I'm so bad!! So...lets play catch up!

Since April...Kastyn has finished Soccer and started TBall! She also finished the fall program at Honey Tree Academy, and has started the summer program! For summer she will just be attending Tues/Thurs mornings! I just wanted her to have a little something to do outside of the house...and not be bored! The Summer program @ HTA is very fun, with field-trips or classroom visitors weekly! She is also still doing her gymnastics on Wednesdays!!

Braxtyn is 11 weeks old now, and growing like a weed!! At his 2 month check up he was almost 12 pounds!! He's such a sweet baby! And so easy going!! Everyone always asks..."Is he sleeping thru the night?" Ummm, no, he's not, and that's fine with me, he IS a great sleeper though! Naps wonderfully throughout the day, and then at night he is usually in bed between 7 & 8 and then wakes between 1-3 to eat, and then sleeps until 7ish! If he's only getting up once, I'm not going to complain!!!

Here are a couple pictures of Mr. B and one of him with Kastyn as well!! I will try to keep this more updated(Gamma)!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: