A BOY! We went today for a sonogram, just for measurements to see how big this guy is and stuff. The FIRST question out of Nick's mouth was....Now are we SURE it's still a boy? And he is...all boy! And big at that. He is measuring right around 5 pounds 8 ounces, and I still have a month to bake him! Kastyn was 6 pounds 8 ounces when she was born....so it looks like already this little guy is gonna be bigger!!
I go tomorrow for my actual OB appointment, so today was just fun to get to see him! It was hard to get good pictures since he's so much bigger and everything is squished together...but she WAS able to tell me where everything is....so when I get poked and jabbed here and there, I know what it is!! He is head wayyy down, and then curved around from my right to my left. So his bum is right up under the left-side of my ribcage, and for the most part his feet are under the right-side of my ribs!!
I am so ready to meet this little guy!! :)
3 comments:
I am laughing at Nick! We always did the same thing.
We can't wait to meet him!!
Hooray for a boy! (still -ha!)
He sounds little to me. Tru was born a month early and weighed almost 7 pounds. :)
You're doing a great job baking that little boy! Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment