Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Weeks....to go!!

Two weeks from today(if not sooner)...we will meet our little guy! Yay! I think this house is completely ready for the new addition!!

Kastyn asks or tells us daily, I am so ready for my brother to be here, when is he going to get out of your belly?

I think...we are almost completely settled on a name...hopefully within the next 14 days we can get ONE!!!

I'm huge, and uncomfortable! The swelling has set in, and over the weekend I was hit with a cold...which luckily is almost gone now...lets just hope nobody else in the house gets it! :)

I go Thursday for my next dr's appt, and then THIS Saturday is my FINAL day of work until after baby!! Yay!

Next week is for me!! I have appointments made to get my nails done and some pampering! I can't wait! Hopefully this little guy can wait, so I can get everything taken care of!!

1 comment:

Little April said...

Seriously that went by fast and there is no way you could possibly be huge!!