Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Baby...

I think by now you all know that we are expecting our second bundle of joy in March. We are sooo excited for the new addition!

However, I have a slight problem! My daughter wants a girl, and my husband wants a boy! OMG!! They go round and round about this baby being a baby sister or baby brother! I think Nick just picks at Kastyn to get her all worked up, but is constantly mentioning things like, "when your baby brother gets here..." and Kastyn gets so darn worked up! As for me...I want a healthy baby! However, all those little "predictor/myth/baby guess quizzes" say girl...so we shall see. I was really hoping to not find out again this time around what the baby is, because it was awesome to be in the delivery room, and look at Nick and him say..."it's a GIRL!". But it looks like this time, we will be finding out mid-October if this baking baby is a girl or boy...that way we can settle the battle between these two!

In other pregnancy news, I am in my 11th week of pregnancy, and starting to finally feel better. It's been a long 11 weeks so far! I wasn't sick a day with Kastyn, and this time has been so much different. I'm still tired quite a bit too, but trying to catch up on extra zzzz's at night and with little naps during the day! So hopefully things continue to ease up and I start feeling more like myself in no time!

And yes, I have changed my background for now...to the either/or. Either Girl....pink....or Boy...blue! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Don't find out! Although I'm dying to know! I loved not knowing with any of ours. Glad you are feeling better though! It is hard to feel sick!