
Next I went...and conquered! I went up and down each isle.....taking my time, and searching for all the best deals, and especially the clearance items! Yay! After two hours...I was finally done! Even though I'd been there forever, and had a basket FULL...I only spent $82!! oh and...I saved $93!!! Yes, I saved more than I paid...that would be a 54% savings...
So...this is what I came home with:

And this is what I paid nothing for:

...yes it was all FREE! COUPONS are my new addicition! Yay! for finding great deals and using awesome coupons! I would have saved a few more dollars, however, the "checker of the year" was checking me out today, and noticed I tried sneaking a couple expired coupons in...OOPS! Oh well...I still think I made out like a bandit! Plus I now have enough points to get the additional $.10 each gallon the next time I fill up with gas @ Dillons!
4 comments:
Oh man! That is so awesome. now that Jay has me on a budget, I need to get serious about some coupons!
I used to be so good about coupons, but now that I shop with Tru, my goal is to get in and get out quick! lol
ahhh u did sooo good i was couponing for awhile but got burned out, so go girl!!!
Where do you find your free coupons or most coupons in general? I'm assuming a website?
Post a Comment