Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chunk-n-Cheezes...

...or Chuck E Cheese! But if you ask Kastyn, you'll get the Chunk-N-Cheezes! I am such a loving wife and mother, that I took Kastyn to CEC Friday evening with Isabelle(neighbor). Nick had invited some guys over from work for an evening of pool/beer/chats....so I let him have the house all to himself...and took the girls across town.

It is really hilarious to sit, and just listen to two, three year olds "chat" in the backseat. Their conversations went from what kind of panties were being worn...and Kastyn mentioned that mine were dot ones...and they were big...but just cuz I was so tall.....onto how old they were--3--then asking me how old I was...28...and WOW...that's a lot more than us! So...if you want a self-esteem boost, don't take three year olds with you! But if you want a great laugh...DO! I had so much fun watching the two of them play, argure, and have a great time!!!

We had lots of pizza, played bunches of games, and even won some prizes to finish out the evening! Chuck E himself even came out for a bit to visit....and I had two adorable little three year olds RUN behind me, and try to hide! Neither of them wanted to see him...at ALL! Kinda cute! Glad I could save the day!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

LYNDEE said...

alright u im missin yr blogging lately, oh i got my ewll u know whats done LOVE them!!!!!