I thought we were going to make it thru without getting sick this year...but no luck. Kastyn came down with a teeny cough yesterday that turned into a deep big bad cough by last night! She woke up by 11pm last night burning up with a 101.8 temp! Yikes! So I gave her a dose of Tylenol and a cool washcloth for her head, and she fell right back asleep.
She had school this morning, and when I went to check on her, she didn't feel warm, and hadn't been coughing this morning, so I gave her ten more minutes then got her up....well she didn't feel warm, but when I got her up...again she was burning up! So more Tylenol, a call to school, to let them know she wouldn't be there, and then at 8am a call to the dr!
We went to see Dr Koehler at 10:20 and it's all viral. Not much we can do, but keep her hydrated, and watch her fever. I am hoping and praying it doesn't turn into anything else. K and I have been laying in my room all day watching toons and hanging out. She napped for three hours, so bedtime will be intersting, but by the looks of it, won't be too hard...she's already tired!
Of course this has to happen the week that Nick and I are supposed to leave on Sunday for our vacation! But it's what happened last time too, and all was okay while we were gone...as it will be this time as well!
2 comments:
ahhh geeze thats a bummer, get well soon kastyn... and i hope u have a blast on vac.
How is she feeling? Poor girl!
Enjoy your vacation! Can't wait to see pictures! (I'll be bundled up while you're baring all. LOL!)
Post a Comment