Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello!

I have been MIA, and I am SO sorry. The last time I blogged, I was packing and getting ready for Cabo! It was amazing, and Nick and I had a fantastic time...other than the travel mishaps! Note to self: don't fly on Spring Break! Our friends were a day late to Cabo, and we were a day late getting home!!! enough said!

Kastyn had a great time with Dabbers, DD, and Delanie while Nick and I were away...she was spoiled beyond belief, and had a great time! I asked her what she liked the most....it was when all the D's took her to the park to play! I mean really what more could a 3 year old ask for than the attention of three grown ladies playing with her at a "new" park?!?! She loved it, and I thank them all SO much for taking such great care of my girl!

Since we have been home, I have been spending a lot of time at home with my girl...as well as getting all our sandy laundry done and put away! Before we left, I felt like I was going going going all the time, and since we've been home we have been so laid back and relaxed! Yay!

Today is Friday...and we have ICE! Doesn't Mother Nature know it's spring??? Maybe I should send her a memo just in case she forgot!! I am also watching Cason today, and having fun! Amazingly...he and K are both napping right now! This is the first time all week that K has napped!!

I will update with pictures later...just wanted to let everyone know we are alive!

No comments: