Just kidding....it's just my arms! They are now in peel mode from our trip, and OH so attactive. I put lotion on them probably 34758 times a day, and it's not helping what-so-ever! I absolutley LOVE when I get out of the shower, and all the flesh starts flaking all over my nice fluffy towel! ACK! Nick looks pretty much the same. We are a great looking couple right now...let me tell you! If someone saw the two of us in public together, they would probably think we have some weird skin disease, and would keep a good distance from us, for fear of catching it themselves! I just love when Kastyn is sitting next to me, peeling the skin off, and asking..."Mommy what is that?!?!?!"
Speaking of Kastyn...we finally got around to fixing the beautiful bed that Gamma was so nice to give to us, and set it all up in her room today. It was a major job, but after using a hack-saw, hammer, and screwdriver, we managed to get the job done! After having to move her room around...again...we found the perfect spot for the bed, and it looks great! She loves it! It's also nice for bedtime books. I don't have to sit on the floor...I can lay in bed with her and snuggle while we read! That's what I love about it!
Nick celebrated his 29th Birthday Yesterday! All in all, I think he had a great day...to him, it's just a day...for me, I know it's his Birthday so I try to make it special for him. I had to work most of the day, but when I got off work, we went to a few golf stores around town looking for the Nike Sumo Driver that he's wanting to add to his golf bag. We were unsuccessful in our search, but it was followed by a very yummy Osaka dinner. Osaka is one of the many Japanese Steak houses in Wichita. It was Kastyn's first time, and she was in AWE! I wish I would have had a video camera set up to catch each new expression and comment she had! It was great! Her favorite part of the meal...was the soup(aka...chicken broth), and my drink....okay so maybe not so much the drink...but for sure the umbrella that came with it! :)
This week is dedicated to finding a new sitter for Kastyn! Wish me luck. It may never happen!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nick! People born on July 12th are just AWESOME :)
Sounds like you made a special day for him, even if you guys look like you escaped from the leper colony!
Post a Comment