Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Planking...

So last week, Nick and I saw an article on the evening news about Planking. I had previously heard about it, but didn't really pay attention to it. During the article they showed people planking all over the place...so of course we had to try it! We did simple planks, on the stools in our kitchen. Fun Simple, kind of boring.

My parents were here over the past week, and I had taken some pictures, and uploaded them to my computer, forgetting about the planking pictures we had taken. So while they were here, I was telling them about planking, and we even watched some videos on You-Tube. Well one night around 9:30, Nick and I were in a mood, and decided we should plank some more...so we planked a little more difficult this time!

It's fun. I'm addicted to planking, and I feel like planking all over San Antonio now! LOL!





















No comments: