Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lil Floater

It has been unseasonably HOT here this year! Go figure! The year we move here, it's super hot. Oh well I guess it's breaking us in...right?!?! SO, since it's been hot, it's nice to take a dip in the pool every now and then. Both the kiddos loove going! However...Braxtyn thinks he's just as big as his sister, and doesn't need anyone holding onto him while he swims! YEAH RIGHT! So one night I just let him go on his own, he continually sank...and would come up and wonder what just happened! lol. He finally quit! The next night we decided maybe we would try the floatie suit to see if that helped him. I don't know how much it really helped, and it was completely awkward trying to hold onto him...but he still had fun, and that's all that really matters!

No comments: