Friday, February 25, 2011

Trampoline Tricks

When we lived in Wichita, Kastyn barely wanted to set foot outside to jump on her trampoline! Well that has all changed now. She could barely wait for us to get it set up, and now she wants to be out there jumping all the time. I guess it could be that in Wichita we had a nice sized backyard, so maybe she felt like she was too far away, plus she had to go down the deck stairs. Well now, our backyard is about the size of my big toe, and the trampoline is right outside the backdoor, so she doesn't have to take but more than two steps to get on! Who knows...anyway, she LOVES being out there. She also LOVES to have Nick and I jump with her! So we take turns! I usually get talked into doing cheerleading jumps or doing karate chops with her, and then when her Daddy gets in...they go crazy and do amazing tricks together. I grabbed the camera a couple nights ago, to snap some shots of what they like to do! :)


No comments: