Yes, the blog is working. No I have not blogged in a long time, and I'm sorry. I have promised a couple very special people that I will try my hardest to keep the blog up and running and full of updates, now that we have relocated to San Antonio Texas!
So here is my first Texas blog! We have been here ONE week! Our house is beginning to look like a home. Each day there are fewer and fewer boxes! Yay!! I thought I had done a really good job of sorting and getting rid of stuff before we moved, but with each box, I'm finding more to get rid of! It's truly amazing how much "stuff" we have!
Today is my first day home..."alone" with the two kids. I've either had my Mom or Nick here, and it's been great! Today it's just me! And so far so good. I haven't gotten a TON done, but I have done a few things here and there. Typically it will just be me and Braxtyn, however, Kastyn doesn't have school at all this week due to Thanksgiving! So next week will be our first "real" week! :)
I would love to update more but there isn't much more to update. The past week as been full of opening boxes, and lots of them! B is napping now, so I should take the time to do something fun with K or talk her into helping me unpack some more! I think it's an ice cream day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment