Saturday, March 6, 2010

FINAL Update on New Kid!

I had my last appt at the OB Thursday morning. It was boring...but boring is good! Typical appt, with weight check, bp check, urine check! Then he measured my big ol belly and listened for the heartbeat! This kids was thumping!! The Dr was super impressed with how loud he was beating!

I asked how big the Dr thought he would be....and his guess is 8 pounds 3 ounces! YIKES! I was completely shocked...until he told me I was already measuring past 40 weeks...keep in mind at this appt, I was only 38 wks 2 days! But still for me...if he's anywhere close to that...he's gonna be BIG, especially compared to his big sis who was only 6 pounds 8 ounces, and born on her due date!!

So...we are set for Tuesday morning bright and early! Check in is at 5:30 and the surgery will start around 7:30 or so!! I still just can't believe it!!!

For those who care...here is the 38 week belly! I am going to try to remember to take one before surgery so we have a 39 week photo too, but who knows if I'll remember!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Could you have a more pefect belly/body? You look absolutely incredible, Kenzi!!! Wishing you a safe and wonderful day on Tuesday! Oh my goodness - you will be meeting your baby boy! How exciting!

Best of luck to you, and wishing you a happy Birthing day!

Love,
Hannah

Christie said...

I can't wait to see you and that new little guy! You look great!