Getting Things Ready...
I haven't started the Nursery at all, but the closet is starting to get full! I buy diapers and wipes everytime I go to the store...so I can get my supply stocked up!!! Friday, Kastyn and I went thru all her old clothes searching for "boy" clothes...or gender neutral clothing that work for her baby brother as well. She had so much fun helping me and then putting all the stuff away in his closet!I even talked Nick into a trip to Babies R Us to see all the new baby stuff out there. We got rid of a few "big" items after we had Kastyn, so there are few things that we need to pick up before this one arrives. Hopefully we will be able to settle on the things we need to get! So far this is what our baby boy stock-pile looks like!!
No comments:
Post a Comment