Friday, July 3, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!!

I win! I planned an awesome trip to Vegas this week, to celebrate Nick's 30th Birthday, and he had no idea!! With the help of family and friends....we successfully got Nick all the way to the airport without him having a CLUE that he was going to Vegas for three days! It was great! He kept repeating..No we aren't...No...Really? No way! I don't think he really believed me until he placed his first bet in Vegas!

We had a great time, and are so glad we were able to share our first trip to Vegas with our great neighbors! It was so nice having our own personal attendants to show us around! Michelle and Belinda were more than we could have asked for!

We didn't WIN a ton, but we didn't' lost much either...it was a pretty even playing field. We lost the most money on a bad cab ride...and ended up spending over $50 to get to the FINAL destination! UGH! Oh well! All in all...we had a fantastic time!

pictures to come...as soon as I can get them uploaded!

No comments: