Is the newest word in Kastyn vocabulary these days!
Last week she spent the afternoon with Gamma and B while Mommy was at work, and Daddy played golf with Michelle. She had a fantastic time, and is still talking about it. She is also saying Tinkle...a lot.
Today after she went potty...she told me..."we don't say pee pee, we say tinkle". "Gamma doesn't like to say pee...she likes to say tinkle, so do Shell and B!" It was SO cute. From now on...I guess I will tinkle...instead of pee...however, I typically say...potty. Who knows how long the tinkle stage will last...but for now it's cute!
3 comments:
I guess you stand corrected, right? :) How are the sheets working out for her? Hope she loves them!
The boys are obsessed with tooshie! I love when they find new words and feel the need to use them all the time.
hey thats funny u ask about the sprinkler, i saw it in somebody elses yard, and didnt want to ask, but i found it at target, Cade loves it, but its kinda tricky tryin to get it to work right
Post a Comment