Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snuggles for Cason!

Yesterday afternoon, Kastyn and I ran next-door and stole Cason for a couple hours and brought him home with us! We needed our snuggle time! He was such a sweet little guy the whole time he was here. Kastyn loved holding him!! She was very worried about me changing his diaper though. She chased me all around the house with his diaper asking when I was going to change him. I tried to explain to her that I would change his diaper when he wasn't sleeping! Once he did wake up, Kastyn also got to watch me feed him...and finally...change his diaper!

I definately think we are going to have to go steal him more often! I think it was great for all involved! We loved our snuggle time, and I'm sure Alison loved doing whatever she wanted for a few hours!!! Call me Allie!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments: