Monday, September 8, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting!

I was lucky enough to babysit for two different friends this week, and Kastyn has been in LOVE with the babies! She has been so helpful with everything...or should I say a little too helpful! Both babies were boys, but very different little boys!

Thursday we watched Baby Eli for a few hours...he's 2 months old and around 14.5 pounds! He's a big guy, so Kastyn would hold him for a minute and then be done! She kept saying he's too big to hold Mommy!
Photobucket

Sunday we watched Baby Ean all day. Ean will be 1 month old on the 9th of Septmeber...however, he was also a premie, so he still has two months before he should have been born. He was a teeny tiny guy, and Kastyn could have held him all day, because he was only 4.5 pounds and slept a lot!
Photobucket

I guess these two days gave me a preview into life when Kastyn is a big sister, and I think she will be a GREAT big sister when that day comes!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I agree she will be a GREAT big sister. Man those can give a girl baby fever!