This is it. I have entered the world of blogging. I am hoping this will help me keep my thoughts together, and I will be able to keep EVERYONE better updated on what is going on in our busy busy life.
March 1st, 2008 was a busy day in the Young House. Kastyn started her first day of swimming lessons with Daddy this morning at the YMCA. She was great...jumped into the water, "swam" around, and got to sing songs! Nick was one of three dads in the class with the kiddos and the rest were moms, but I think he'll be fine for 6 more weeks.
Since it's Saturday I was at the salon all day working. It was a crazy busy day, and I don't think I sat down at all from about 12:30 till I got in my car around 5:40! My feet are still killing me. It was a great week, but I'm glad it's over.
It was BEAUTIFUL today, minus the wind, and I am so jealous that I didn't get to enjoy it. Spring is upon us, and there are going to be lots and lots of Saturdays that I would much rather be at home, than be inside all day at work! I might have to see what kind of new Spring/Summer schedule I can work out.
Tomorrow is Sesame Street LIVE! Kastyn doesn't know yet, but she is going to LOVE it. It's centered around Elmo, and each time she has seen the commercial on TV, she freaks out! I think it will be a great Sunday afternoon treat for her!
Well, the KU/KState Basketball game is about to wrap up, so I"m off.....gonna go watch the Hawks finish stomping the kitty cats!
No comments:
Post a Comment